These traditions are little things in themselves, but they have great values. The desire to observe them must come from within and must be genuine; only then can one’s character be formed.
In our school we take pride in the following traditions.
- Always to be friendly with one another in and out of school.
- To avoid vulgarity in our talk and behaviour.
- To accept whatever work is assigned to us as our rightful share.
- To offer help to any unattended visitors we happen to meet in the school premises.
- To stand up and show due respect when any Father, Sister, Teacher or a visitor enters any room in which we happen to be .
- To be courteous to and sportsman- like with opposite teams and with officials.
- To respect the rules of the library and the rights of other students using it.
- To respect the beauty of the school premises and to report any damage which we may observe.
- To dropping waste papers in the school premises and pick up any such papers dropped by others.
- To learn and observe good manners at table and elsewhere.