Exams, Promotions and Reports
- Any use of unfair means of receiving or giving assistance in any form during a Test or an Examination will be a punishable offence.
- No Re-Test / Re-Examination is held for a student who fails to appear for the test / Examination. Such an absence without a grave reason and without the approval of the Principal implies no promotion to the next class.
- Children who miss the Periodic tests (P.T.) or other examinations will not be tested at any other time.
- The academic progress or weakness of each child will be indicated regularly in the progress Report Card.
- Promotions are decided with the teachers concerned and due consideration is given to each student. Hence results are final and cannot be re-considered.
- (a) There will be two Academic terms for a scholastic year . The first term will be from April to Sept. and the second will be from Oct. to March. Promotion is based on the day to day work of student throughout the year and also on the performance in the Terminal Examinations.