Fee Details (2019-20)
|CLASS||TOTAL FEE*||EMI (Per Month)||NO. OF EMI|
|NURSERY, L.K.G & U.K.G||35280||5880||6|
|II to V||40020||6670||6|
|VI to VIII||40620||6770||6|
|IX & X||44670||7445||6|
*Admission fee Rs. 7500/- for new admission only
Equated Monthly Installments detail (2019-20)
|NURSERY, L.K.G & U.K.G||5880||5880||5880||5880||5880||5880|
|II to V||6670||6670||6670||6670||6670||6670|
|VI to VIII||6770||6770||6770||6770||6770||6770|
|IX & X||7445||7445||7445||7445||7445||7445|
- The fees can be deposited through any of the following means :-
- i) Cheque ii) NEFT iii) IMPS iv) Net Banking
- In Case of Cheque payment, it should be in favour of St. Mary’s Convent Sr. Sec. School, Teetardi, Udaipur. It is mandatory to mention the name of the Student, Class, Section,and Scholar No. at the back (reverse) side of the cheque.
- Cheque should be submitted in the school office only.
- If the cheque is bounced, return charges will have to be borne by the parents.
- Date of payment done is the actual date of realization in bank.
NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking
- Fee remittance : – In case of payment through NEFT, IMPS and Net Banking, the parents are requested to transfer the fee amount of the respective month from their own Saving Bank accounts only. (Either Father’s or Mother’s)
- Fees should not be transferred from any other accounts.
- When fee is transferred through NEFT, IMPS & Net Banking, the parents are requested to send an email to the school with the details of the fee transaction. Our school e-mail-id
- Bank Details are as follows:-
- Name of Bank : Andhra Bank, Branch, Titardi
- Account Name : ST. MARYS CONVENT SR. SEC SCHOOL-TEETARDI
- Account Number :- 189410100010642 Type of Account :- Saving
Branch IFSC : ANDB0001894 Branch MICR : 313011003
- Fee will not be accepted in cash.
- All fees must be paid by on or before the 15th of every month, failing which a sum of Rs. 20/- per installment will be charged as late fee. No fees will be accepted after the 15th of each month. Fee defaulters will be refused admission in the class and will not be permitted to appear for the regular examination.
- Fees are to be paid for all 12 months in an academic year in 6 installments, beginning from July 2019 to December 2019. No deduction will be made for pupils coming late or for broken periods of absence.
- Partial payment of fees is not accepted by the school and will be treated as non-payment and late fee fine and penalty will be applicable till the complete payment is made.
- Timings for Fee deposit will be as per school timing (08.00 am to 02.00 pm)
- Kindly take care of the Fee-card for future reference.
- Parents are requested to make the entry of the Cheque, IMPS, UTR and Net Banking Number on the reverse side of the card.