Admissions are open to Nursery and L.K.G. classes.
In the rare case of admission to the other classes, we ordinarily admit a student at the beginning of the academic term. Those seeking admission should produce the following :
- A Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. It should be duly countersigned by proper educational authorities in the case of a pupil migrating from Boards other than C.B.S.E. Once entered on the school rolls, the date of birth shown on the Admission Form or on the T.C. will not be altered.
- The Progress Report of the child indicating his/her academic performance and participation in co-curricular activities in the school last attended.
- Admissions will be confirmed only after submission of Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the concerned DEO / Regional Officer (R.O.), CBSE (for classes II and above).
- Aadhaar cards of the parents and the candidate.
- Photographs of parents and candidate.
ADMISSION TO CLASS XI
After passing Class X, the students who want to continue their studies in this institution, should fill up new admission forms prescribed for the plus two stage.
Course of Study
The school prepares its pupils for the Secondary School (Class X) and Senior Secondary School (Class XII) exams of the Central Board of Secondary Education,New Delhi. Choral Singing, Drawing, Needlework, Physical Drill, Games and Computer Literacy Programme are included in the school curriculum.
Games and other Co-curricular Activities
The importance of games cannot be exaggerated. All students are compelled to take part in games, sports and other physical exercises chalked out by the P.T Instructor, unless exempted on medical grounds. These out-door activities not only keep the child physically fit but aid in greater mental efficiency and also train her/him in fair play, team spirit and healthy competition. The other literary, cultural, artistic activities of the school are also meant to develop the child’s inherent power and to train her / him to play an active and useful role in life later on. These activities include dramatics, debates, elocutions, exhibition of art and crafts by the students, essay contest, creative writing, school magazine etc. Every Saturday Inter-House/Inter-Class Competitions are conducted and merit certificates are awarded to deserving students. Besides Vocal music, instrumental music: harmonium, tabla, dholak, guitar, keyboard, drum, yoga, dance, aerobics, drill are also included in the school curriculum.